Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Marshall meets WWE's Celtic Warrior Sheamus


I'm always, like - so they grant me the interview or the photo session, and I know it's sometimes a drag to be stuck in these things all day - from the their point of view. So, I always try to find a way to say thanks or to make the subject feel a little appreciated.

I decided that since it was Sheamus' first visit to our shores, I'd give him an SA flag as a memento.

It also turns out brother Sheamus was a keen rugby player, and follows rugby. Though he naturally supports the Irish (whom I ALWAYS favour against the Boks), Sheamus conversely rates the Boks and reckons they've got a chance at the World Cup this year.

You can see some more of my photos from the Cape Town show here.

No comments:

Post a Comment